With the free BestRxCard, you can get discounts of up to 75% on most prescription drugs at most U.S. pharmacies. You can use it for every member of your family (and even pets are covered with our pet card).
Benefits of BestRxCard:
- Saves up to 75% on brands and generics.
- There are no quantity limits.
- No hidden fees.
- The card is already activated; no sign-up required!
- Does not expire.
- Your entire household can use it.
- No need for a card if you visit this site on your smartphone.
Who can use the card?
- Anyone who is paying retail price at the pharmacy.
- The uninsured
- The insured*
- Seniors in the “donut hole”
- New employees waiting for their health coverage.
- Individuals waiting to see if they qualify for Medicaid.
* Note: People with insurance often pay full price at the pharmacy, due to:
- High deductibles which much be met before there is any prescription coverage
- Uncovered drugs (where insurance does not pay for certain medications; e,g., brand names, dermatology, lifestyle medications, etc.)
- High copays or coinsurance, where the medication price is lower than the insurance copay/coinsurance
Doctors’ Offices can notate the card information on electronic prescriptions:
Bin: 600428 PCN: 05100000 Group: 05820001 ID: BRX01
Free discount drug card. This is not insurance.